Common Signs of Storm Damage
- Hail dents or dings
- Holes or visible damage
- Lifted or curled shingles
- Missing shingles
We Specialize in All Types of Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Hail Damage: When hail strikes your home anywhere, it creates cracks, dents and impact marks. In regard to your roof, it negates the warranties of asphalt shingle, cedar shake or metal roofing materials.
- Wind & Tornado: High wind can cause adhesives to break down, fasteners to loosen and cedar planks/asphalt shingles to break apart and/or lift. In some cases, entire sections of shingles will disappear completely. This will likely result in leaks.
- Flood Damage: Water damage can happen at any moment and without warning. As soon as the first drip starts, the clock begins ticking and corrective action must be taken to minimize repair costs.
- Fire Damage: Experiencing a fire in your home or office can be a traumatic event. Fire damage restoration and smoke removal is a complex task that should only be performed by a professional fire restoration company.
Schedule a Free Roof Inspection Today!
If your home or business has been impacted by hail or windstorms, get in touch with Allphase Construction & Roofing’s expert storm damage roof repair team ASAP! Call us today at (888) 766-3807 for 24-hour emergency response or submit the contact form and we’ll get back to you promptly.